Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dreams..

I'm not proud to say this, but say this, indeed, i will. The other night i had the most odd and disturbing dream about one of the world's most terrible leaders in the history of mankind. 


i had a dream about Adolph Hitler.

In it i was a Nazi. Strange and unbearable and the whole time i was one, i had the feeling that i didn't want to be but was being forced. I was one among many and we were inside a huge fortress built somewhat like a maze- at every turn of the corner, a more superior officer was there and we had to do the proper Nazi Salute. Throughout the dream, i was constantly in a panic- running to and fro trying to find friends of a certain Jewish nature. I had the strongest feeling that terrible things were in store for them and i was trying to save them. Eventually i came directly in front of Hitler himself, saluting him and getting the most nauseous feeling I've ever felt before, as i did so. Finally, as my rushing and running came to an end, i was standing face-to-face with my Jewish friends. Three in total, all in the poorest condition, and on their knees with soldiers behind and to the sides of them. As i started to say something to them, i realized i couldn't speak. I was speechless. One of them was crying; sobbing uncontrollably, another- eyes glazed over staring into a black abyss. One just simply looked back at me. Still with a lump in my throat and a couple tears in my eyes, i started to turn away to get more help. Somewhere, anything or anybody i could find to help me save my friends. As i turned, instantly. 
Shots rang in my ears.
One by one my friends were shot and i was terrified. I had no idea what to do, where to go, what to say, how to feel. I was virtually blank. And then..

i awoke.

any comments?

always,
Aliella..
x♥x

4 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Wow, that is odd and scary. What a coincidence, I'm watching a movie in school about the Halocaust (spelling?). Did you think about Nazis that day or something? Maybe that's why you had that dream. Wow, I bet it was realistic. It sounds realistic.

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Wow, I'm glad my dreams aren't that detailed lol

Capri Amier Amour said...

...ouch...

Carrie said...

Oh wow. Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream. I've never dreamed about being a Nazi, but I have dreamed about being a jew and trying to escape.

That wasn't a fun dream either, let me tell you.

Better luck with future dreaming. :)

Post a Comment