Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer job;;

Here we go. >


Imagine: A little teensy weensy yeller cabin. A miniature white pup.  Lots & lots of ginormous suitcases. and what do you have?

My current life.

So.. my summer job's underway. I'm kind of depressed since, well, i work at a church camp, so all my friends are coming this weekend to attend camp. While i get to clean and serve them. Joy. 
My boyfriend shall be there. My best friend/cousin. My BFFF&E/ex-boyfriend. And a whole lot of other people shall be here too. This should get interesting. Especially since i'm not single this summer. It feels kind of weird, i won't lie. 
sigh.


Oh, yeah. I just cut & colored my hair. lol I, personally, think i look better... but we'll see.
;]

Well.. the parental 'tis calling. 
*dread*
Any summer jobs?

Always,
Aliella..
x♥x

5 comments:

Capri Amier Amour said...

SEND ME A PICTURE LIKE NOW!!!!!!

Timmie said...

Yeah, I might try babysitting, but that's about it, since I'm only 12.

SimplyShy01 said...

That's great that your boyfriend, friends and cousin are coming! That should make things more fun.

What does your hair look like now? I bet it's pretty!

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

P.S. I gave you an award!

Aly said...

Sounds like fun! I had a summer job working at a summer camp program a few years back. I had to teach 4 year olds how to milk a cow. Now...I just work the same job every season. I'm sure you'll come away with some funny stories and an overall good experience!:)

Carrie said...

Haha. You get to spend the summer with your bf. It could be much, much, MUCH, worse. :)

But the ex-bf being there as well could mean trouble...
Good luck!

Post a Comment