Saturday, July 25, 2009

...and a barrel of sighs.

One: i don't know why the title i chose, is, well, the title i chose.
Two: I'm sighing quite a lot right now.
Three: I'm not quite sure what to think about life right now.

> Lately, I've had Marching Band Camp, which is totally exhausting, but so much fun! i loved it :) Also, my mother has a boyfriend. Weird, but true. And i met his 2 daughters the other day... and now, my dear sister is pregnant. Exciting ;]

I've realized, these last two weeks, I've been focused on band camp, and going to it, then later coming home. For the last 2 weeks, I've been genuinely almost carefree. Now that it's over?
Reality is setting back in.
My honest-to-blog bestie since birth? We're now.. good friends.. & family. And sadly, i think her "best friend" is turning her atheist.
My best friend for 3 years, moved away. I have no idea how she expected me and our other best friend to survive high school without her. But we're trying. I'm worried sick about her, though.
My ex, best friend. I can barely ever talk to him anymore without upsetting someone.

Obviously, i don't believe in just "one" best friend. Honestly, because I've never had one person that's always been there, that I've grown up with, that when we go to each other's houses, it's like going to our 2nd family's house. More in my life, i have someone who's my best friend, for every stage of my life.. sad, but true.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you and each of your "best friends". I'm really worried about your "bestie since birth". Keep praying and stay strong in your faith! I'll miss T too... You shouldn't have to choose between your friends. Why would anyone get upset about who you are talking to? Sounds mighty insecure and petty to me...

Happy you are going to be an "auntie" again.
;-)
Glad you enjoyed band camp! Good luck at show choir camp! You belong!! and don't ever forget it!

Hailey said...

interesting, and about the being carefree.. i totally understand, all week has been GREAT!! but the real world is still going on and it seems like i missed a LOT while i was being "carefree" at bandcamp. and i miss T soooo much! she is usually the one that keeps me on track during school!!

Post a Comment