Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreams- Nightmares.. etc.

It's so weird, but yet, addicting beyond any addiction.
Okay. Maybe there was a tad bit of exaggeration included in that, but still.
So today i was messing around on Facebook when a friend of mine popped up on chat. Of course, i responded- and we started talking about how interesting and such dreams were. (Mine always seem to be pretty jacked up. Hence the previous post on "Hitler.") Then, he had told me how his girlfriend had been having some weird dreams, so he'd been searching around for things about analyzing dreams, when he brought up www.dreammoods.com.
Knowing my past love for always trying to figure out what all the crazy things that happen in my dream life mean, I got on the site and started typing in key words of things that had happened or appeared in my dream.
(For instance, my last dream, i was & saw vampires, and for part of it i was held captive, and attacked. -weird, i know.) So i typed in Vampire, and later things about attacks and captive.
Every single thing i typed in that the website had an interpretation for, was crazy mind-boggling. All the interpretation's had an exact definition of things going on in my life, and how i was feeling- that were never exactly apparent to myself. I mean, i knew what struggles & stresses i had, and how i felt, but i never really knew the deeper meaning behind them..
So, all in all, aside from my crazy new addiction and the discovery that my sub conscience is a genius. I highly recommend this site if you ever have 3 things at hand.
1) a computer.
2) boredom. [or mild interest sparked from this blog]
&
3) an odd dream.

You may just discover some new things about yourself...
go for it :)

Always & forever,
Aliella...

4 comments:

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Huh, that's interesting. I checked out the site.

Miranda said...

That was pretty interesting.

SimplyShy01 said...

I checked out the website, it's quite interesting, actually.

Tomorrow, if I still remember my dream, I'll visit the website and find out what the dream means.

Thanks for sharing!

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Hailey said...

um,, im kind of scared to look at this website

Post a Comment