Monday, May 4, 2009

Hola lovelies ;)

A short poem;


Let me tell you i love you,
all through the years,
let my show my affection,
kiss away all your tears

let me say that you're mine
always and forever
let me keep you as my own
part from me never

let me tell you my dreams
and tell me yours too
let me share my ambitions
all i aspire to do

let me keep you in mind
and you can keep me
let me never be selfish
there's no "i" but just "we"

let me always be your baby
and you can be my man
let me tell you that i'm crazy
cause for you, babe, i just am.

always,
aliella

6 comments:

Jillian said...

OMG! I love it! I must say that is my new fav poem! Love it!

SimplyShy01 said...

That is so cute and sweet! An absolutely great poem, Aliella! You're great at writing!

I heart this poem!

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Hailey said...

did you write that?!

Miranda said...

I loved your poem.

.:aliella♥:. said...

lol thanks a TON!

& yes i did write that. ;]

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

Thats really good! :-) A couple of the lines were a bit choppy, but other than that, great.

Post a Comment