Monday, May 11, 2009

Poem, poem, poem...

My boyfriend wrote this; he says it's his first poem..ever. But i don't believe him. Not one bit.



More than you know.



I love how i feel when i hold you tight, 
How when my world gets dark, 
you are always my light.

I love how you kiss me, the fireworks i see.
How when you're around, 
it's no longer "i", but "we"

I love how every day, my love seems to grow.
I love these things more than you'll ever know.

I love how you talk, and the way that you walk.
I love when your eyes wander over to me, 
how when you're in the room, you're all that i see.

I love how our love is not just a show, 
I'd say that i love you, but you already know. 

8 comments:

☽ruby☾ said...

ahhhh thats so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimplyShy01 said...

That's a great poem! He did a great job for it being his first poem ever. The both of you are great writters!

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Hailey said...

wow. thats oh so very sweet. =]

Miranda said...

Oh my God, that's a great poem. I don't really believe that's his first poem, it's too good.

Katie [The BleuTrumpet] said...

I love that! It was so sweet, and nice :-D

.:aliella♥:. said...

lol i know, right?!

he's pretty much a keeper :) ♥

Claire :) said...

That's really nice! I wish I could write poems like that. Then maybe Mrs.White wouldn't hate me so much!

Christine Woodward said...

That's gorgeously written, get him to write more lol :)

Post a Comment