Sunday, April 12, 2009

-

I haven't blogged in ages! 


My deepest apologies. lol

The thing is, i've had sooo much to type about, but when i start to blog, nothing comes out. 

Hmm.........

Things have been super busy, Show Choir try-outs have gone great. We need more guys, otherwise no girls  (like me) are going to get in. Sadly. BUT. I do have call backs tomorrow.
So, hopefully i blow them away and they make an exception.
Keep your fingers crossed.
ALSO.
I was going to put some pictures from spring break (and my madre's party) on here, but they're too dark.
Shucks.

Anywho.
I gotta blast.

grr.

Always  & forever,
Aliella...

4 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

That's okay, apology excepted.

I hope they do make an exception!

I'm looking forward to the pictures!

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

P.S. I set my blog to private, so I'll leave a comment everytime I update.

Miranda said...

I can't wait to see the pictures.
peace out, rock on, ramble on, lots of love and all that stuff.

Anonymous said...

How did callbacks go?

SimplyShy01 said...

I have a new blog post up!

Post a Comment